Office Support Position Available at PH
Park Hill is looking to hire someone to work in the front office next school year. This will be a part time position – 3 days per week, 7 hours per day. Responsibilities include answering phones, answering the door, editing and/or drafting and sending school communications, updating the school website and phone app., drafting the weekly Panther Pages newsletter, record keeping, taking stock of and ordering office supplies, assisting teachers/paras with office equipment, providing basic first aid to students when the nurse is not available, etc.
Requirements for the position:
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- The ability to multitask
- Close attention to detail
- Confidence with word processing and spreadsheet skills (Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- The ability to handle sensitive confidential information
- Willingness to collaborate and work within a team environment
- The patience to deal with Mr. B 😉
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Principal Burdette directly at Ken_Burdette@dpsk12.org.