Please take a moment to register in advance, preview our catalog, buy your raffle tickets in advance. Tonight’s gala takes place at the Montview Presbyterian Church at the corner of Montview and Dahlia.
Enter our portal to the 20’s through either the Eudora or Dahlia entrance into the church. See you tonight.
!! AVOID LINES AND REGISTER ONLINE. !!
GREATER PARK HILL FOOD BANK
This holiday season the Greater Park Hill Food Bank will be providing meals to hundreds of families, including many from our own school community.
In our ongoing commitment to support the Greater Park Hill Foodbank, and to help them prepare for the holidays, we will be collecting the following items:
- Canned meats – tuna, spam, Vienna sausages, chunk chicken, salmon, etc.
- Canned fruits – peaches, pears, fruit cocktail, etc.
- Kitchen utensils – spatulas, ladles, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, and can openers
Please drop your donations in the boxes provided outside the office or in the red wagon located in the hallway outside the cafeteria. Thank you in advance for your donations!
THE BOOK FAIR IS COMING!!
The book fair is coming and Ms. Beverly needs your help! She needs volunteers for the following days:
- Friday, December 7 (breakdown)
- Monday, December 3 – Friday, December 7 (during the school day to work the fair)
- Thursday, December 6 from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm (during the First Grade Winter Concert and Spaghetti Dinner)
All help is welcome and appreciated…even if you are only able to help out for 30 minutes. Please email Beverly at Beverly_Thurman-Baldwin@dpsk12.org to let her know when you can help.
The ONLINE book fair will be open Friday, November 16 – Monday, December 3. Click HERE to order your books online.
Continue reading Friday Folder Bulletin, November 30, 2018